Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get Paid Frustration

Don't let anyone tell you differently: making money online isn't easy. I've been working on building a reliable income stream online for years, but I'm still learning new tricks every day. Since I'm constantly checking out new sites and new ways to make money, I decided I ought to share my experiences with the rest of the online world...and maybe pick up a few referrals along the way. However, I'm not going to lie to anyone here -- I'm going to tell both the good and the bad points of the sites I use. If being honest gets me a few fewer referrals, so be it. The way I figure it most referrals would be disappointed anyway if the site they join didn't meet their prior expectations. I want this blog to help both of us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment